By purchasing a ticket to one of our events, you are agreeing to the following:
- Participants at our events must be aged 18 or over, you may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Participants should be fully aware of what this type of event involves. Those of a nervous disposition or suffer from any other medical/psychological condition should seek medical advice before attending.
- Please note: Our snacks (crisps/biscuits) may not be suitable if you have any food intolerances/food allergies, for example, peanut allergy/gluten free/dairy etc. We would advise that you bring your own snacks if this applies to you. Refreshments and fresh fruit will be available.
In addition to this, we may provide a chocolate gift bag at one of our events which may not be suitable if you have any food intolerances/food allergies, for example, peanut allergy/gluten free/dairy etc. The packaging for these chocolates will be on display at the event with a full list of ingredients.
- If you have a medical condition which you think 12 Paranormal should be made aware of, for example, asthma/epilepsy etc. Please inform 12 Paranormal prior to the event by email. All correspondence is confidential and will only be shared with the emergency services if required to do so.
- The use of alcohol and drugs is strictly forbidden at all our events. Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the event without refund.
- There will be no smoking permitted inside the venues including e-cigerettes. There will be designated breaks where participants will be led to an appropriate smoking area at the venue.
- Participants must behave in a responsible and appropriate manner. Additionally they must treat the venue and it’s contents with respect.
- Participants are advised to prepare themselves for the event by:
- Wearing appropriate clothing – Layers of warm clothes (hat, gloves etc).
- Bringing a torch – Events are held in low light conditions.
- Wearing appropriate shoes – Events could be held in locations with uneven surfaces.
- In order to update you on news regarding to the event you are attending, we may need to contact you via e-mail. We obtain your name and e-mail address from your booking via the Eventbrite system. We do not share your personal details unless we are legally obliged to do so.
- We film parts of the event using our nightvision cameras for customers to view during the event. After the event this footage will not be published unless we are legally required to do so.
- We use Dictaphones as part of the equipment we offer during an event. These Dictaphones are placed around the location. After the event we only publish excerpts relevant to our post event analysis (EVPs etc). No private conversations are published unless we are legally required to do so .
- We do not allow the use of video cameras (including gopros) or video recording using your mobile phones. This is to respect the privacy of other customers attending the event.
- We do not allow the use of private Dictaphones during the event. This is to respect the privacy of other customers attending the event.
- Whilst at the event we will ask you to complete an Emergency Contact Form which you will be asked to provide your name, address and telephone number in addition to naming an emergency contact with their contact details.
We collect this data so that in the case of an emergency we can contact the relevant people to inform them of your situation and provide information to the emergency services.
We will also ask you if you wish to join our mailing list, which is entirely voluntary and you can opt out of this. We do not share this information with any third party unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Refunds PolicyRefunds will only be issued to participants when an event has been cancelled by 12 Paranormal. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Terms and conditions were updated on 21 June 2017